Fun Halloween Makes from 2022

 I had so much fun with my Halloween DIYs for this year that I thought I would share! Be sure to check out the video version to get inspiration for next Halloween for yourself and to see more in depth photos!


1. DIY Quilted Tablerunner

I had some leftover orange and black fabric and thought it would be so fun to make a little DIY table runner for Halloween! The fabrics were so bright and complement each other well, and I quilted a spiderweb design on it to finish it off. This is a great beginner project! A full video tutorial is available too!!



2. DIY lighted pumpkin

This is a recycled DIY that I had made for my wedding! I had gotten a fake white pumpkin from Michaels, got some glue dots, and a string of lights to make this fun lighted pumpkin. I then added a fabric ribbon made from an old scrunchie and tied it at the top. Use timer lights to make this a decoration that will turn on each day without you having to think about it! Best part is once Halloween is over you can just remove the ribbon on top and have lux Thanksgiving decor!

3. Halloween quilt

To say I love this fabric is an understatement...I bought it over the summer back in July on vacation and I could not be happier with how it turned out. The best part is that the skeleton fabrics glows in the dark too!! This quilt took about two weeks to do as I couldn't just work on the quilt, but it's even better than expected. I quilted a lime green spider web to make it feel extra spooky and to not distract too much from the fun fabrics.


4. Easy last minute wreath

This no-sew Halloween DIY was a last minute whim for my husband and I. We wanted to make a wreath and went to Michaels two weeks before Halloween...which while may not sound last minute Michaels was  nearly out of Halloween items and was putting up Christmas trees. All they had left was a few wreaths, some clearance ribbon, and some lights. I think we made it work pretty well! I wrapped the lights around the wreath first, then wrapped the ribbon. The lights are timer lights so no worrying about to turn them on and off! 

I can't wait to see what we make next year! Be sure to follow on Instagram: @sewemmydesigns and subscribe on YouTube! @sewemmydesigns

Comments

Popular Posts