Welcome to Emmy's Boutique...Who's Emmy?

What's Emmy's Boutique? Who's Emmy? Why do you sew stuffed animals? So many questions, and they will be answered here!!


Back in 2012, I was upstairs in my house creating a dog toy. I wanted it to be durable, but also a toy that owners would be happy to buy. I had a lot of fleece, so I started making fleece toys.

Unfortunately dog toys on their own didn't seem enough, so I started to sew stuffed animals for people who loved their pups! It was fun, I got to sew fun items, and people were liking my products. I wanted to do something else though, and that's where the idea came from to donate part of the sales. I love animals, and I wanted my products to show that so back in 2012 I donated 10% of the sales to animal rescues in honor of Emmy.

Emmy was an abused cocker spaniel my family had rescued in 2004. Emmy had a lot of issues, but my family was able to give her a better life even if it was for only 6 years as she was older when we rescued her. Emmy is the reason I started Emmy's Boutique. Emmy's Boutique products help dogs..so it is dogs helping dogs!

Emmy's Boutique has ebbed and flowed over the years, but since 2019 we have been going strong. Currently we are giving 50% to animal rescues and charities. The exact amounts are listed on our Etsy and Instagram accounts. We love knowing that our products make people happy while giving back. Looking for great products at great prices for a great cause? Look no further than an Emmy's Boutique gift! Check our Etsy page, Facebook, and Instagram account for more news, products, and behind the scenes items!

Comments

Popular Posts